Thursday 22 March 2012

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"


sorry, i'm obsessed. with what you ask? THE HUNGER GAMES OF COURSE! have always been my whole life. when my best guy friend introduced it to me about 3 years ago. THE MOVIE COMES OUT THIS FRIDAY AND I'M FREAKING OUT. yes, on the verge of like squealing and crying. THE SOUNDTRACK CAME OUT TODAY AND I MADE NOTE TO BUY IT. i'm re-reading the books again because i'm crazy like that. i even dream about it. ahh, crazy. but... this week has been above 20+ celsius! ahhh, i didnt wear this though, i wore this awhile ago but i forgot to show it to you. one of my recent ones actually. but this outfit is kind of cool because of the shirt... the eagle. ah, the best. a new post will be coming up... once i finish charging my camera -.-


xoxo
junny smiles.


jeans jacket- vintage
eagle crop top- urban outfitters.
skirt- club monaco.
tights- garage.
boots- urban outfitters. letmefindparadise. Facebook Page junnysmiles sealedwithakiss

No comments:

Post a Comment