Tuesday 13 December 2011

I Love You

 

  so the first picture up til the shoes is what i wore yesterday, the dress is what i wore last friday! i thought maybe i should look a little christmasy for now, since its like 12 days til christmas! have presents under the tree :) but anyways, the sweater on the first picture was really warm! i put it on over my long sleeved, when i woke up i was thinking, ah it feels like it might be cold outside so i wanted to wear something comfortable and warm so i wore that! oh... and those boots... holy moly. they are my signature thing now! i was down in my basement getting my mom something. thats when i saw those just dusting there on the rack.. i was like "whoa man!" i was just thinking that it looked sooo christmasy and vintage so i took it. i was like "MOM look at these! i love these!" she then said "have it." thats what made my day :) so i wore those with my signature striped socks! amazing eh? it looked sooo good with that outfit, and of course, the shoes were comfy! the second outfit, well i wanted a bit of classic/vintage look so i just wore a dress with a knitted sweater over it. a little christmasy as well, then i wore my uggs with calvin klein trench. it actually looked quite amazing! i loved it :) so on saturday, i had all-star band. i wore my brown knitted sweater with my vintage crop top and skinnies with those boots. it looked amazing! then today i wore a white vintage dress with leggings then a really big knitted sweater over and my vintage boots :)
so Charles*... he told me he loved me... but i wonder if he actually means it. i hope... but i've been happier these days because of him :) ahh i have alot of homework to do! so i'm gonna just go... oh and look at my site, tumblr, blog lovin' and lookbook please and thank you <3

Junny Smiles <3

*name has been changed

picture 1:
short sleeved knitted sweater- american eagle.
red long sleeved- gap? or tommy...
skinnies- american eagle.
vintage shoes- cole haan... its vintage so idk, according to my mom its cole haan.
striped socks- roots.

picture 2:
striped spaghetti dress- american eagle.
knitted sweater- banana republic.
white scarf- suzy?
black trench- calvin klein. $200
black uggs- uggs australia.
leggings- garage.
white socks- american eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment