Wednesday 28 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




























 k guys! its been forever since I last blogged... sorry about that, i'm actually sooo busy this week, its unbelievable! Sorry about the amount of pictures, holy, i just think they're sooo awesome! so the other girl is like freaking amazing. Erika, shes soooooo funny omg! There's like wayyy too many thinks to blog about tonight. Sorry about the order of pictures, blogspot can be a little retarded. So the picture with my outfit... the first one! I went shopping at rideau like last friday. I missed school for shopping. I got that new vintage jacket and the knitted top i bought on boxing day! at american eagle woo hoo! i wore that to my cousin's dinner... yay. oh and the second outfit... which was with Erika. I was at a dinner. This whole week consists of turkey, i think i might puke if i hear that word again. I've eaten turkey like 5 days in a row and its annoying. so... the outfit. i'm wearing a new cardigan from lucky brand that i bought at rideau last friday and a vintage knitted top from lucky brand as well! love that top, its so comfy. the cardigan has a pattern on the sleeves, if you look at the other pictures. 
so you're probably wondering what i got for christmas....
-> fisheye camera (photo)
-> velvet photo album
-> nail polish
-> american eagle gift card $25
-> coles gift card $25
-> bracelet 
-> KINECT OMGOMGOMG
-> tony hawk skateboarding game for xbox
-> xbox games!


woohoo, pretty good bunch! but... the fisheye camera i have to return ;( NOOO but my dad was making a fuss about how i could get a better camera, so instead he's giving me his other really nice film camera and i'm getting a nikon DSLR camera soon :) yay! oh and i got really nice homemade mittens from my amazing cousin! :)
okay so i couldn't help but notice the amount of worldwide viewers! i was amazed... my jaw dropped so i'm gonna thank all of you now!
United States: thanks sooo much for your support, you're #1 in my viewers list i love you <3
Canada (of course): well hello my dear friends :) nice to see you!
Germany!: omg when i first saw you i was like ahhh! i was like crying :')
United Arab Emirates: whoa, i dont know this place but it sounds sooo cooool! thanks soo much <3
Phillippines: okay so i know some people there, but you guys are soo great thanks <3
Russia: AHH you guys have been there for me from the start thanks sooo much <3
Australia: omg, i know alot of people there, thanks <3 btw, your accent is like freaking boss.
Switzerland: OUUU GET ME ONE OF THOSE SWISS BOTTLES FOR ME? thanks <3 i wanna visit!
France: hey, i speak french as well ;) merci beaucoup <3
UK: ugh, you're sooo lucky to live there, i wanna live there sooo bad <3 thanks!
Brazil: OMG YOU DA BEST IN SOCCER <3 just saying. thanks !
Belgium: holy crap, thanks you guys have supported me from the start!<3
Netherlands: ahhh you also have supported me from the start thanks guys <3
Ireland: same, you guys have been amazing supporters <3 btw, i love your type of dancing!


thanks sooo much guys, keep visiting me! oh and comment and give feedback <3
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! <3


Junny Smiles <3 <3




picture 1:
vintage jacket- lucky brand
knitted top- american eagle
white scarf- vintage
jeans- american eagle


picture 2:
knitted crop top- lucky brand
cardigan- lucky brand
jeans- american eagle
















No comments:

Post a Comment