Tuesday 23 August 2011

Demi Lovato Inspired

Sorry I haven't blogged, though i actually did go out today... this whole weekend, i didnt go anywhere so i couldnt actually blog what i wore other than pajamas can i?
Haha, anyways yep yep, the fedora and shoes are back but that is what completes the look... i said that the other time, but its the same for this. If i didnt have the fedora, it would look really boring. 
Yep, this is Demi Lovato Inspired. I usually buy those teen magazinges like M! or J-14... though now i'm obsessed with Teen Vogue... no big deal. But in those teen magazines, you usually get free posters, so thats what i got. There was a poster of demi in this type of outfit holding a guitar in the desert. I put it up in my room and i always thought that i should wear something like that, so i think today was the day. I went to Vivianna Spa in downtown. I didnt do anything but my mom and my sister did. I'm pretty sure people were looking at my outfit, i had earphones in both ears walking around dowtown so i guess i looked classy. Other than going to the spa, I went to the legendary Holt Renfrew! I love that place sooooo much! Its like visiting designers heaven! Though i didnt get anything there :( Doesnt matter, i was pretty happy with this outfit, i couldnt even care less. Though i saw some pumps that were Prada and some Jimmy Choo ones, i drooled. I know those shoes would be perfect for my grade 8 graduation this year and the wedding i'm attending in Newfoundland next summer! OMG I freaked, but the shoes were $400... and my mom didnt want to buy it for me sooo... :( Whatever, I have good shoes and ALOT of shoes anyways... dont need anymore. It was kind of cold today in Ottawa, I mean, it's already fall, kind of in Ottawa... ITS NOT EVEN SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER. But i like fall this fall ;) I can pull off some AMAZING fall style which i'm excited about. School is in like 2 weeks? I'm actually excited... this summer went by WAYY too quickly and it's a dissapointment. Whatever, I still have tomorrow. I'm hanging out with my all time 2 besties, Sara and Lauren. <3

Copyright on ALL pictures 2011 Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss Fashion
Brown Fedora: Urban Outfitters. $10
White Button-Up Dress Shirt: United Colors of Bennetton. 59 Euros.
Blue and White Flower Pattern Dress: Aerie. $20
Vintage Blue Ankle Shoes: Peter Sheppard. Unknown Price!



No comments:

Post a Comment