Thursday 18 August 2011

The Fedora Crew

 Haha, okay so, today to me was fedora day! Not actually... but i was just saying that. I walked around in this at the mall today... i got some people looking at me funny. But i dont understand why!
Anyways, I just got those shorts yesterday. They're super comfy! They're from Banana Republic and of course, ON SALE. 
I find that tucking in my flower tank into those short-shorts would really bring out the legs. I guess it did! It makes me look taller... i guess thats the trend! So girlies out there, wanna make your legs look longer? Try this baby right here, cause it'll really bring your legs out.
Honestly, I also went to piano class like that, no big deal actually! I also found out that i have my piano exam tomorrow instead of monday. I think i'm dead. But for tomorrow, i'm gonna make myself look presentable! So the examiners will like me.
For the flowery tank, it brings out the cardigan more. The colours are so exotic. A little hint of pink and blue and white... and to top it off, the fedora. I think the fedora completes the outfit, honestly, imagine this outfit without the fedora... you'll feel as though something is missing!


 Brown fedora: Urban Outfitters. $10
 Dark pink Cardigan: BCBG MaxAzria. $20
 Flowery Tank: Garage. $15
 Denim-Coloured Short-Shorts: Banana Republic. $39
 Vintage ankle Shoes: Peter Sheppard.
































































Copyright on All Photos. 2011 Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment