Monday 29 August 2011

La Saison Des Fleurs et Le Denim Populaires

 

 Hey guys! I haven't updated my blog in what feels like... 10,000 years? jeez, sorry readers hah! 
Okay so what do i have here? Well, that denim half-zipped dress shirt is vintage... yeeep. I found it... hiding in my mom's old collection of high school clothes. I just washed it, and wore it. Then i rolled the sleeves and we're good to go. I just tucked the shirt in to my skirt... which had an elastic black belt attached to it.
Hah! Then I strutted my stuff around at my mom's workplace who commented on my outfit (Y) Then went to IKEA for the food... yes, the food at IKEA is amazing and cheap at the same time. BONUS! Then went to Carlingwood Mall, which i bought new ked-ish look-a-like from American Eagle... i love them! Soon after, i went to St.Laurent mall... didnt do much there, just went to check out BCBGMaxAzria to see if there were any good deals... and i also wanted to check out if i can find my Grad/Wedding Dress.... no not my wedding, another family friend's wedding next summer! Can't wait! I'm also extremely excited for grad... but that's like a whole year away... but school flies by fast in my opinion, at least it did last year!
Speaking about school.... it starts next Tuesday! Except for the french schools who started today... HAH SUCKERS! One of my friends just currently enrolled in a french/sports school... he left a year before grad. Fail. But he's amazing at sports... though we're not as close anymore because of something going on... we're fine now, apologized and stuff, but not as close which kinda sucks. He was like the best guy friend i ever had... apart from 2 other guys. But he's among the best and the nicest guy ever.
Whatever lets stop rambling about him now. I'm guessing you're wondering where my shoes are? Haha, yes. I was wearing the same shoes as my previous blog. I actually am in LOVE with those shoes... they're so vintage and natural, just amazing. So you're probably getting bored because on how long this post is. Well, I'll just stop now and blog more... soon? Haha, I hope so.
I have to wake up early tomorrow to help out a teacher at a school. Grr. I usually sleep in till around 12-ish. But Whatever. Goodnight! <3 Sleep tight...

Junny Smiles <3

Vintage Denim Half-Zipped Dress Shirt- Ralph Lauren.
Red Flowery Waist Skirt- Hollister. $20.

Copyright on ALL photos. 2011. All rights reserved by Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment