Tuesday 20 September 2011

It's Fall Already!


Jeez, i feel sooo bad and annoyed that i havent blogged in a while. It's been soo long... or at least i think its been really long... unless time is just passing by quickly because of school but whatever. So anyways, this is just a simple piece. You know, since its fall ALREADY!, i thought tights under short shorts would work... turned out it did! I mean, i'm gonna miss short shorts so i still wanted to wear them... but to keep me warm, i wear my black tights. So i just put on a v-neck long-sleeve and put on a vintage knitted/beaded cardigan on. and to top it off, blue short shorts! of course.
I've been pretty busy lately, alot has been happening.
I've been keeping up with the blog, writing a story on wattpad ... which by the way you should check out! Don't Go Alone by junnysmiles, if you're on wattpad, just check it!
also, of course, school. Not alot of work, but alot of activities going on. I have football, cross-country, a whole bunch of band stuff..., milk monitor... gah, i dont even remember.
Anyways, so. Jasper* found out about my blog... and found out about what i wrote about him. Haha, its actually pretty funny because i wrote stuff about how he thinks i'm weird and all, and its circulating through my friends. Yes, my friends read my blog. But really, i dont really care because this is my blog. Let me say that again, MY BLOG. People will NOT tell me what to put and what not to put on my blog. It's MINE. PERIOD. hehe, i already told Megan that and she was just like "yes jun!" then i was like "GIRL POWER." lol anyways. I'm not really getting alot of homework... which is not surprising since i have such an easy teacher! Its kind of annoying after awhile though... i want a challenge. Since I am, trying for an ivy league high school, i need to know my stuff.
So... the guy i like. Mason* is it? yes. Well, my friend told him that i liked him... i know. retard. But Mason* knew i liked him... because apparently whenever i say hi, i blush like crazy and get all shy. Really? is it that obvious? I freaked. Yep, freaked in front of everyone. Yikes. But whatever. Apparently he has "wheels" with another girl... so i really don't know... i dont think he likes me. I mean, i dont REALLY REALLY like him... just a bit.
Hehe, you know what I can't wait for? HALLOWEEN. I know, its only September 20. But its actually pretty close... since time goes by soooo quickly. I'm making my own costume... i'm gonna go outside and scare people while they're trick-o-treating... sounds fun eh? then i'm gonna go hang out with my friends... apparently we're going around and scaring little kids together. yay. Though i can't wait! Then there's the school dance... yikes. The whole "omg are you gonna as her/him to dance?" or the "do you like her/him? ask her/him to dance then!" or "i dont like him... but whatever i'll dance with him anyways." darn, thats a whole lot of drama. LOL I really dont think i'll be dancing with anyone... slow dancing i mean haha!
OMG. I freaked out cuz.... i bought the Sucker Punch movie! omg the case is like... metal. Its amazing. wowzie. I went mental when i was allowed to buy it.
Anyways, i'm gonna go continue to write my story on wattpad now... so have a fun night!<3

Junny Smiles <3

P.S. Thanks to all my friends who actually read and acknowledge and talk to me about my blog. I appreciate that you take interest! <33

Copyright on ALL photos 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss <3

Light Pink Vintage Knitted Cardigan: Somerset Bay.
White Long-Sleeved: Garage.
Blue Denim Short Shorts: Banana Republic. $64.
Black Tights: I Dont Know

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jun It's Lavin! LOVE YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE! its tottaly amazing! Check out mine... PS Ive posted a link to your blog on my site LOL http://idealy-perfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete