Tuesday 27 September 2011

Still Fall, But Whatever!

 



I know i've said this in the past, but i blogged late! And I'm sorry... but seriously, i have a legit reason. I got my laptop taken away and my phone :( i almost cried! But you're probably wondering how i'm on right now... well i am doing my homework and i'm only allowed to use my laptop for homework... but i'm also blogging at the same time. Okay so the pictures are really bad, but my camera ran out of battery right when i switched it on and so i had to take it from a laptop. So It's really bad but deal with it!
I have another outfit but like i don't have my camera so i can't take a picture of it, i'll blog it tomorrow maybe. Anyways, i wont be wearing anything but sweatpants tomorrow because i have football after school... and gym during school. 
Let's talk about what i wore today! So i just wore a plaid skirt (the colour is hard to see, i'm soooo sorry, i'll describe it!) that had purple, pink, beige, green, blue, grey, orange and yellow. It's a really nice skirt... i'll take a picture of it tomorrow WHEN I HAVE MY FRIKIN CAMERA! Anyways, I'm also wearing a white slouch shirt with TOMS. It was just something simple, but it was hard for me to play football in my skirt! And eat at the same time while playing football with a skirt... yep, that was really hard. I had to hold down my skirt while snapping the ball. It was sooo funny!
So school, it isn't very hard... i'm in the easiest class. Probably the easiest class i've ever had. I'm in grade 8 and it's meant to be quite challenging. But it really isnt. Everything i'm learning in math class i've learnt last year. In Science, I have a different teacher, but he's a very hard teacher so i'm happy! I have absolutely NO HOMEWORK today! Yay free day off!
But... so... I've found out something recently about myself... i like a guy that i thought i would NEVER like in my life. And I only realized AFTER he started going out with another girl... i'm soo smooth. But we used to flirt alot in class, and we would coincidentally get seated together in class. But like i used to tease him all the time... and i never realized that i actually like him until he just recently started going out with another girl. Yes... i've officially figured out that i've liked him since last year... i felt really stupid when i realized. But his name is Alec*. He's really nice to me, we laugh alot about the stupidest things and we tease each other all the time. But he recently started dating Clary*. Wanna know how i found out?
It all started with a dare... we had a lunch break and my friend Taylor dared me to "ask him out" as a joke. And i had to do it REALLY LOUDLY. So, as a daredevil, i did. And he said no. Then i was relieved that he said no because it was only a dare. But I apologized and told him that it was just a dare and he said, "yeah i know... but like i'm dating Clary* so..." So i looked at him taken aback for like 2 seconds then i collected myself and acted like really happy about it! But i thought about it later... and i guess i was kind of jealous in a way. Then i started figuring out that i actually do like him. He's not the type of guy that every single girl chases after. I would have to say that he's underrated. He's actually good-looking and he's really funny and nice. I guess after sitting next to him for a full on 2 years, you would really start to get to know him. And I did. But like, it freaks me out that i just found out. I mean, we still talk but... it's not really the same anymore. I knew he liked me... one of his friends told me. But I never really paid attention until i actually thought of the times we spent together during classes and after school. God, its really frustrating but i'm gonna have to wait it out... like Imogen Heap's song haha!
Lets stop talking about guys. I'm like obssessed with books... and i keep buying books every week! It sucks, but i love to read... well thats something you guys already know... if you read my about me. I even write stories.
So the weather in ottawa, its getting cold-ish. There are weeks that the weather is amazing, but there are weeks that the weather really sucks. I'm getting used to the indecision mother nature is giving us, but i find its really annoying.
My class is really chattering about grad. Even though its like 9 months away, but it's really exciting. It's either they can't wait to dress up, or they just can't wait to leave Avalon Public. Like me per se. I really hate that school, but i'm gonna have to live with it for the next 9 months then i'm off into high school! Woo!
I found out today that there is a computer club for junior high. I freaked... and i also found out that MY SCHOOL HAS A BLOG. I died literally. I joined obviously, a computer geek like me. Hahah!
Anyways, I gotta go... <3

Junny Smiles <3

Copyright on ALL Photos 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss <3

I <3 Boobies Bracelet: Boathouse. $4.99.
White Slouch Shirt: American Eagle. $20.
Multi-Coloured Plaid Skirt: Aerie. $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment