Thursday 15 September 2011

Just A Fence

hey! my gosh, i haven't blogged in a while.. sorry about that!
So this picture... remember my uhm, denim and flower blog post? okay so, let's say this, i hung out with my friend Sabrina, and we were just taking photos. We were at a park with a baseball diamond. It was fun! Yeah, so Sabrina just took pictures of me... and i was in this outfit. But i still really love this outfit which was why i wore it, also it was a warm day so i just wanted to show it off!
Anyways, so Jasper*! Well, i dont talk to him anymore. He always give me a disgusted look so i dont even bother. But i always talk to Jacob, which is another new kid! He only talks to me, he doesnt really talk to other people. He's really quiet but i always talk to him, so he's not really scared to talk to me.
So, school is pretty boring i have to say. I have such an easy teacher, she doesnt give us any homework so it's pretty much nothing.
For the school sports teams.... omg, i'm doing cross-country and football. I think i'm quarterback for football, which is really scary but awesome at the same time! there's alot of pressure on you, and it kind of sucks, but its fun so whatever! I've been reading alot... which is like amazing!
Oh... and i kind of developed feelings for a guy... though i'm not gonna say his name. I'm just gonna call him Mason*. Yeah, he's cute, good-looking-ish, he's really funny, nice and idk, unique in a way? But honestly, I don't think i have a chance. He seems very uninterested in me. I guess i'm just gonna sit in the sidelines and watch.
Anyways, I have homework... and i think i'm gonna download some music. But whatever... i should go to the mall soon... i haven't been there in ages. But i'm saving my money for the band trip at the end of the year. Yes, band. The school band. I have to wake up every tuesdays and thursdays at like 6 just to go to school for rehearsal. Its horrible but i love music so i dont want to stop. The band trip... might be in toronto... or in Halifax if the plane tickets are cheap... but i only have $180 so that wouldn't be enough. Which is sad. I'm the best saxophone player in the grade... other than Kinnie. He's like my best friend... but he's really good. He plays the Alto and i play the Baritone... which is the biggest saxophone. It's bigger than me and it's scary but i play it anyways.
So ttyl.<3

Junny Smiles<3

Copyright on Pictures 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss <3

*Names have been changed

No comments:

Post a Comment