Tuesday 11 October 2011

Knitted Is In

omg, i didnt blog last week... my life is kind of hectic, activities after school... oh dear me. Okay, i'll deff blog tomorrow since i don't have football... but i didnt have football today either. but like i was watching Dr.Phil and i was too lazy to blog. I've actually been sick for a while... last week i missed the last 2 days of school. I was actually really sick. Still am, i've been dizzy, headaches and fatigue. Its like the second strand of H1N1 or something. I'll blog a bit about my life today.
I had an exhibition game against a school named Heritage. My school lost... by one touchdown. We dont exactly suck, we were just discouraged because our jerseys arrived late... but whatever. I'll just say that Alec* and Clary* broke up 2 weeks ago. I wasn't exactly thrilled. In fact, i felt as though i was the one who broke them up. But like one time like... 2 weeks ago after football practice, me and Alec* walked around my block like 10 times and he told me that he was gonna break up with her anyways. But still, i dont know, something doesnt feel right.
Well, i might be going to the Simple Plan concert in February. I got floor seats! I invited a whole bunch of my friends but like 2 of them already said they couldnt come and i hope it doesnt turn out to be a flop. I really want to go. Speaking of concerts, last friday, i went to the Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque Du Soleil. OMG IT WAS AMAZING. God the dancing was sooo amazing. It was all mouth dropping. But i bought the concert shirt and its amazing!
So this weekend was Thanksgiving weekend. I had it with a guy named Dimitri*. I first met him like 3 years ago... maybe longer but i dont really care to remember. He goes to a school that has... lets say some... or alot of airheaded people. He's kind of like a airhead himself... ish. I dont know. But i've been going to parties, family parties, dinners and traveled with him... okay i dont know if this is weird, but alot of girls throw themselves at him. I have to admit, i did once like him... but worst mistake. Anyways, its no surprise but i have to go to Vermont with him again this year. I went with him last year too but whatever. Hes not bringing the same friend he brought last year... hes bringing a different friend... i wonder who it is. But anyways, i ALSO have to go to the Dominican Republic with him and his friend... and next summer, go to Newfoundland for a wedding with him, and next year during christmas, i have to go to malaysia with him and his friend. Some of my friends say i'm lucky... but really, i dont care. lol. i'm not exactly happy that he's going, but whatever i'm just gonna have to live with it.
Anyways so i'm gonna dye my hair red for halloween. Yes, i can't wait to see how it turns out, i'm freaking out. Also, i have to go to this halloween party soon, october 29. theres this guy... the guy i haven't talked to in 2 months, i haven't exactly thought about him in forever, he may pop in once in awhile... but i dont exactly have the same feelings like i did for him last time.... but he's gonna be there, i dont know. nothing is gonna happen, but like i just think its weird. All i have to do is to just act normal i guess.
Anyways, i'm gonna go... its kind of late... naw not late, i'm just tired. so night<3

Junny Smiles<3

PS. This is a reply to Monica for the comment she put on "Perfectly Vintage" :
      yes, i am! you should try it! :) haha, it takes a long time to make it, thats why i'm looking forward.  no, i'm looking forward to seeing YOURS. :) thanks sooo much for your support, it means soo much to me <3
np :)

Copyright on ALL photos 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss.

*Names have been changed.

White Knitted Sweater: American Eagle.
White Long-Sleeved: Garage.
Dark Blue Skinny Jeans: American Eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment