Saturday 15 October 2011

My Boy Builds Coffins

Hey guys! I'm finally blogging again. I have like 5 pictures! yayy. But anyways, i have different pictures here... so the one with the short shorts was when i was hanging out with my best friend named sabrina. Well actually, the one with the jeans, i was also hanging out with sabrina, and that was today. But anyways, the one with the short shorts, me and sabrina were going to the library i think? this was in the summer... quite a while ago, but i just wanted to show you guys those photos because i thought they were funny. Me and Sabrina were at the bus stop and she was taking pictures of me. I was standing at the edge of the curb. The road that shows was the main road out to the main roads, which meant there were alot of cars passing by. So, if you're like me, and you're pure mental, you'd dance around whenever a car passes by and scream out HI!!!. well, i kinda did that to EVERY single car that passed by... and it was funny because alot of them would honk and whenever they honked, i would laugh and dance like crazy and they would start laughing... god those were the times! Yeah, so that picture that looks like i'm jumping around and going insane, yeah, well that was when i was dancing like crazy. So, the one with the jeans, well, that was today. I was hanging out with sabrina! i went to her house and we like hung out. so when i was walking home, she just took pictures with her phone while i was walking... and i have to say, the pictures turned out pretty good, considering it was from her broken phone!! So, the one with the short shorts... actually, i think we were bussing to the mall.. i just remembered hahah! i was just wearing star patterned converse with white short shorts and a vintage denim-knitted crop top. oh and my school bag! The one with the jeans, well its cold here in canada so i just wore whatever kept me warm!
So my life, well, on friday, my football got canceled because of severe thunderstorms. I was glad... i didnt feel like running around that day... i dont feel like running around anyday.
I'M SOOO MAD. I was supposed to go to Kings of Leon like.... right now. I'd be in the concert right now... but no, my mom had to say no, then say yes last minute, but the tickets were sold out. grr. i hate this. I'M LIKE A HUGE FAN OF THEM OMG. no joke. they're amazing. i have every single album from them... omg i love them :(
Well, i think thats it... for today at least!
ohh, and the title... ever heard of FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE? SAY WHAT? shes freaking amazing... i was listening to that song and i was like... "ehh, i dont know what to name this blog post... " then i heard this song come on my speakers and i was like "OKAY MY BOY BUILDS COFFINS IT IS!"

Junny Smiles <3

Picture1:
White Trench Coat: Banana Republic.
White Dress Shirt: United Colours of Bennetton. 69 euros.
Blue denim Straight Jeans: Joshua Perets.
Polka dot Oxfords: American Eagle. $25.
Brown Sling Bag: Coach. $200.

Picture2:
Vintage Denim-Knitted Crop Top: Lucky Brand. $50.
White Short Shorts: American Eagle. $20.
Star Patterned Converse: Converse.
Blue and Red School Bag: Red by Marc Ecko.

Copyright on ALL photos 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment