Saturday 29 October 2011

Don't Stop Believing!

 
hey guys! so, i'm sorry... i said i'd blog like... 2 days ago, well turns out my camera died right when i was gonna take the pictures. it was horrible. i still have 2 other outfits... but i'll show them to you in the next post.
OMG GUESS WHAT. I MADE ALL-STAR BAND. turns out they liked me... and my audition... wow i was really surprised. so here's how it went. oh friday, in the morning i was carrying cake so right when i went in there was a fire drill. i had like a halloween potluck thing, dont judge. anyways, i didnt have time to ask my music teacher if i made it or not. so after that, my friends who tried out said "did you get the letter?" i was like what? what letter? so then i ran to my music room and saw my music teacher... he handed me the letter and i tore it open right away. he was smirking. so then i read it quickly and it said i made it in! i was soooo happy i screamed and ran down the hallway, literally. my music teacher was laughing sooo hard. omg best day of my life. seriously. on the same day we had the halloween dance. omg that was like.... torture. it was sooo boring. i sat at the canteen table the whole dance because of how boring it was. first of all, the dj sucked, he played like all these old music and then he was extremely grumpy. so like no. it was horrible. the food at my potluck was good though, props on the pasta and the corn scallop. yummy in my tummy. anyways, this is what i wore to all-star band practice this morning. omg, it was sooo fun... i met this guy though... his name is zachary? lool hes really shy, good-looking haha so when we were done practice, i saw a sweater in front of my bari case, i just put it aside. then he came by and i was just like, "hey, is this your sweater?" he smiled really happily and blushed a bit and was like "yeah" then i said "oh okay because it was in front of my case, i didnt want to ruin it" i smiled and laughed and said bye. hahahh ! anyways, did i tell you i dyed my hair red? okay i'm gonna put up a picture for you but i'm dyeing my hair red again... its manic panic so it'll come off after a while. but i'll show you the picture that i just took... which is me dyeing my hair and the finish result!
soo, the dance. 3 guys asked me. of course, my best friend asked me. he's just like "i'm bored, wanna dance?" i was like "sureee!" and then the second guy was... Alec*. kay, idk... i haven't talked to him in awhile. it was weird. whatever. then the 3rd guy was *Charles. I'm married to him on facebook... but like his friends were like "go ask her!" i was sitting at the canteen table for like the whole dance. the canteen table was inside the gym so i can see everyone dance. so like all i could see was his friends telling him to ask me. he chickened out the first 2 slow songs but then finally got the guts to ask me the last slow song. he's really good-looking and really shy. lool. anyways, i said yes. but i had to leave like... 2 seconds after to get my stuff because it was the end of the dance. but anyways, it was awkward... ish.
so i have to quickly dye my hair like right now because of the halloween party i have to go to tonight. but i'll put the picture below. also, i'll be wearing that to the party. so don't ask what i wore to the party! i'll blog soon <3
ciao.

Junny Smiles <3

white scarf: Suzy Shier. idk, it was a gift.
red v-neck long sleeve: Gap.
white tank top: Aeropostale.
black jeggings: Aeropostale.

Copyright on ALL photos 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss.



 me dyeing my hair !
yes, i'm in a penguin robe, from lasenza girl.
i'll show you the finished product in the next post... or i'll post a seperate one later on.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment