Tuesday 1 November 2011

HALLOWEEN/ I Hate Hypocrites





i'm extremely mad right now... i'll get to that later. But anyways, clearly its not halloween but yesterday was! I had a blast... i guess. But for school yesterday, i wore the normal outfit, which was the vintage zip up shirt with black leggings and thick socks + slippers/boots. On top i wore my calvin klein trench coat with a suzy shier scarf under. People loved the way i put my socks with my boots. The patterned top of my socks were showing. Which people found cool for some odd reason. But anyways, my best friend for like EVER, Lauren, she loved my outfit! And oh dear... she's an amazing dresser i can tell you that. She has a really... classy look to herself which makes her look... very professional but at the same time very modern. Which i LOVE. So i'd love to thank her for keeping up with my blog and helping me with fashion tips! <3
But let me tell you about my halloween. I dyed my hair again. Which was redder than before. Then last minute, my friend Logan and Beminet came over to go trick-or-treating. We went everywhere! We got a pretty good amount of... candy. and chips! yay chips! but i got ALOT of the good chocolate... i was sooo happy when i sorted it out. But i went to bed tired... but as you can see i was a masquerade person... i dont know what you call those people but yeah. I apparently looked good... but whatever.
so do you want to know why i'm soo mad? well i wasnt as mad as i was before but i'll probably get madder when i see HER face again....
so theres this friend... or 2. their names are Ashley* and Claire*. okay well me and Ashley* used to be close... past tense. but both of them are really... annoying these days. They never tell me anything anymore... like yesterday a Ashley* and my other friend got into a fight and i asked what was going on then Ashley* just said "nothing." then Claire* was just like, "we can't tell you." But i was like "i'm gonna find out sooner or later..." Ashley* finally told me... but then this morning, they did the same thing to me. So i got mad and i was like "you never tell me anything anymore! do you not trust me?!" then Ashley* blamed me for telling a secret when i never did... but like now she's just being really annoying but i'm just gonna act like nothing happened... like just act like myself. I don't really care.

Well that was earlier on^ i didnt have time to post it because the teacher kicked me out. But i'm okay now, i meditated a bit, and now i'm fine! Just jamming to music.
ohh... today i found out that Charles* actually likes me... and that he was going to ask me out next week... but you see, right now... i feel as though i don't know him as well... and like i dont like him enough. I just need to get to know him and maybe i'll like him more. Its not that i dont like him... but like i need to know him more. But apparently he's REALLY REALLY shy. And yes, i've noticed that. He doesnt have the guts to talk to me... at all. He doesnt even have the guts to say hi! I dont want it to be awkward if we date... like i want him to be comfortable... not scared. LIKE SERIOUSLY! I DONT BITE! Though I know how he feels... but i just got to pop his bubble and get to know him better... then maybe.
Anyways, i really have to go or i'll get in trouble! Goodnight <3

Junny Smiles <3

*Names have been changed.

Picture 1:
Black Trench Coat: Calvin Klein. $159.
White Scarf: Suzy Shier. It was a gift from the best guy in the world... literally <3
Black Leggings: Garage. $10.
Knee High Socks: Roots. $6.99.
Patterned Boots: Muk Luks.

Picture 2:
Denim Vintage Shirt: Ralph Lauren.
White Scarf: Suzy Shier. Look at "Picture 1" description.
Black Leggings: Garage. $10.
Knee High Socks: Roots. $6.99.

Costume:
Masquerade Dress: Rubies?
White Cape: Originally an angle costume but i cut down the middle and hemmed a couple of sides           then sewed on the hood.
Mask: I have noo idea!



okay i know it looks like i have NO hair at all but thats not the case, i think there's something wrong with the camera... but this is the result of my red hair. Sorry i forgot to show you but its WAYY redder in real like trust me.






Copyright on ALL photos 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment