Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas Charm

 
hey guys! back again... sorry about "oh i'm gonna blog tomorrow night!" i always say that but then i end up procrastinating... though it does say in my bio that i'm a constant procrastinator... which will NOT be good in high school. so the picture.... or pictures per se. I took the pictures RIGHT AFTER a huge snow ball fight that i had with my friends. Yes, there's snow in ottawa. Yesterday night, my sister told me that there will be snow on the ground tomorrow... i said "yeah right, you said that last week and it never snowed." but then i woke up this morning, did my normal morning routine, walked down and casually looked outside. I stopped mid-way on the stairs staring in shock. THERE WAS LIKE 8 CM OF SNOW ON THE GROUND. I freaked out and was like "MOM OMG THERE'S SNOW" i'm stupid because she already brought my dog for a walk so she already knew. But anyways, yes, i wore a skirt to school today, my sister thought i was crazy, but it wasn't even that cold today... I've been wearing that type of style for a while now, its comfy. So those are my new uggs that i bought in Boston! Apparently they are real... yeah, they're real. haha, but i've been wearing those boots and those socks for like a while... i find it looks cool... that style was inspired by my Amazing BFF with the name of Lauren. You've heard of her... i've mentioned her a couple of times. She's an amazing dresser... it's unbelievable. hahha, but today was like AWESOME! I canceled the ARC meeting at my school because we all wanted to go outside to play with the snow. Once i got outside, me and my friend Alyssa started throwing snowballs at each other. She tricked me and face-washed me which actually felt GREAT. I was laughing my head off omg hahahhaha. I high-fived her because she face-washed me... i'm pretty sure average girls would freak out and probably start crying.... yes, i've seen that. But it was sooo funny because it was unexpected!! Though the teachers were party poopers... especially my vice-principle... nobody really likes her but whatever. We couldn't exactly get in trouble because alot of people were throwing snowballs so its not like they're gonna take half of the school population in the office... it wouldnt fit anyways. 2nd break, me, Alyssa, Omar, Sam, Bo and Machelle went to the field because the vice-principle snowblowed every single inch of snow on the basketball court. So we went to the field then had a snowball fight there, then built snow mans and stuff... we're such kids but it was sooo much fun! After school, me and a whole bunch of other friends had a snowball fight at the park. I got face-washed like 20 times. It didnt hurt hahahah. But Navid kept face-washing me so i took a snowball and made it hard, then aimed right where the sun dont shine. He fell to the ground laughing a saying "OWWW" i was like "YEAH THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR HITTING ME IN THE FACE BITCH**." LOLOLOL. It was sooo funny.
this is a really long post... but i'm gonna keep going.
so Charles*... again, that's a story to tell. I'm actually starting to like him... which is weird. But again, he's SUPER DUPER NERVOUS... which gets on my nerves but apparently if i hang out with him more, he'll get comfortable. But like i said, i don't feel like having a relationship with anyone right now... i'm just not in the mood. But i think he likes me... i hope but i don't know. I can't exactly be commited. It just doesn't work for me.
Oh, i just came home from a high school info night thingy... i'm going into high school next year so i had to go to like info nights. Tonight, i went to Colonel By Secondary School. It is an Ivy League school... i'm trying out for it. You have to write a test and get in. I kind of want to get in... i'm practically guranteed into any university if i go to an Ivy League high school. GREAT! But if i don't get in... i'll be pretty bummed out... then i would have to go to St.Petes... darn.
Kay, so i have band super early tomorrow... then a band field trip the whole day... i should sleep because i'm SUPER DUPER tired. so nighty nighty sleep tighty tighty! <3

Junny Smiles <3

sorry for the long post, i haven't updated in like forever <3

*Names have been changed.
**Sorry for the swear word :P

Picture 1:
Vintage beige cardigan: idk.
red long sleeved v-neck: american eagle.
floral brown skirt: gap.
leggings: garage.

Picture 2:
socks: roots. $6.
Ugg boots: ugg factory store. $170.

No comments:

Post a Comment