Thursday 10 November 2011

Paradise

 
 


Hey guys! sorry for the late update, i've been really caught up this week... but i'll tell you what i wore yesterday, i didnt take a pic of it... i wore my micheal jackson immortal shirt with my brown blazer and skinnies. Right now, or today i wore my lucky brand crop top... the knitted one? remember? with the bag and me dancing around like crazy? yeah, and i'm wearing faded grey skinnies.
so i haven't updated in a while... since last tuesday... not much has happened really. but the friend that i got into a fight with... we're okay now, but idk... whatever. I made the volleyball team... though now i have to wake up every single day... at like 6. grr. so on monday, i wore the plaid skirt with a crop top. the seniors actually went to a hockey game... 67's game. Ottawa team or something... they lost. wow. but i wore that to watch the game... i saw a whole bunch of st.petes kids... they are the people who are really well known within ottawa and are popular... i'm friends with most of them... but to be honest, i really dont like them at all, but i'm going to st.petes for high school... so i shouldnt be talking. but some of them are really narcisisstic. which i really hate. it's kind of a piss off... but whatever. so the first outfit... i don't remember when i wore that. but whatever. and the second outfit... i love that vintage sweater. someone bought it for me as a gift a while ago and i thought "ew" but when i really looked at it, i started to love it... so i wore it... for like the first time ever and everyone loved it! yay! that outfit was inspired by a friend named Deneka. She's an amazing dresser and shes soo awesome!
so... today kinda sucked. i'm starting to hate life now. but first thing, i got a 59% on my math test... and i usually never get that bad of a mark. i started crying, i know, something sooo small but it was a big deal to me. i was mad because my teacher hates me and i know that. i can tell by the way she looks at me and she really doesnt like me. i really dont know why... but its annoying. then i got HPV needles and it hurts like a female dog. ughh! i felt crappy all day... i didnt eat anything for like the whole day and i got the needle... i'm meant to have a big breakfast but i didnt, so i felt EXTREMELY crappy and tired all day. I was... grumpy per se.
ohh, i'm going to Boston tomorrow, if i get internet, i'll keep you updated :)
soo... Charles*... well thats a story to tell. he apparently still likes me... hes REALLY REALLY shy... i think i've said that like 10 times. but like omg, he's actually sooo shy. its as though he's scared of me and it makes me upset because i barely see him ever. so much for getting to know him better! he said he'd walk me home today, but i'm guessing he chickened out. god, poor guy.
i'm obsessed with Coldplay, he's amazing omg.
so guess what? i made an animal rights club at my school... and i'm apparently the leader... or so the group says.. because i made the club. it is called ARC (Animal Rights Club) exactly what it says :)
so, i'm just gonna go pack now :)
Junny Smiles <3

*names have been changed.

Picture 1:
dress top- costa blanca.
grey cardigan- club monaco or banana republic. (sorry)
dark faded washed skinnies- american eagle.

Picture 2:
vintage beige sweater: somerset?
grey long sleeve: hollister?
white tank top: jacob.
black leggings: garage.

Picture 3:
Black oversized crop top- bcbgmaxazria.
white dress shirt- united colours of bennetton.
red plaid skirt- hollister.

sorry about the unsureness of the clothing... they're in the wash.

Copyright on ALL photos 2011. Junny Smiles && Sealed With A Kiss <3.

1 comment:

  1. cool outfits!! Jun get any new viewers from my post 'bout your website/blog

    ReplyDelete