Monday 28 November 2011

Gold Guns Girls




 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
so, thats what i wore on Friday... but didn't have the time to blog on the weekend. i'm seriously not in the mood to blog right now, but i'm doing it anyways. so i wore that... my inspiration? Johanna's Confessions. Seriously, she's an amazing dresser. I don't know her personally but i came across her blog on Teen Vogue Click Fashion. I really love this outfit, it really brings out the creative, yet un-creative side of me.
As you can see, my blog has changed a bit. I changed it around... inspiration? Johanna's Confessions blogspot. She's amazing!! So, i'm on Wiki Fashion, the link on the side, tumblr, Blog Lovin'... check it out.
Okay, i don't feel like blogging so i'm done.
I'm sick at home if that's why.  Anyways, byee!

Junny Smiles <3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Brown Raincoat: tommy hilfiger.
brown scarf: idk.
white shirt: american eagle.
jean short shorts: american eagle.
black leggings: idk.
shoes: cole haan.
legwarmers: idk.
gloves: idk.





No comments:

Post a Comment